Friday 13 September 2013

GOTTA LOVE KIMONOS


Looking at some of the latest trends I've noticed the whole "kimono" thing. I have to admit that I really REALLY like it! It seems like most of people do as I have seen kimonos almost everywhere lately. I love how they're easy to throw on something, especially now during Autumn, when it got a little bit (A LOT) colder. Also these printed kimonos can really change a normal outfit into something special.

My favourite kimono I have found online is probably (I really can't decide, they're all so pretty!) the CREAM MIXED PRINT KIMONO BLAZER from River Island. I love black and white combined, especially now during Autumn. I think the print is totally amazing. I think those red details make the kimono look even better. I also really love Sandira Paisley Waterfall Kimono I found on Misguided. Actually I'm obsessed with the paisley print lately, so that's mostly why I like it so much. Other printed kimonos I chose for this post are: Motel Kimono Jacket in Canton Night PrintElaine Printed Kimono and Zola Rose Print Waterfall Kimono. I think that plain kimonos look great as well. For this post I chose a very pale pink one from New Look (click) and a nude one form Bershka (click).

What do you think about such kimonos? Will you be wearing them this Autumn?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Missguided kimono!

    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so effortlessly cute!! i love the zola one (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black with pink floral kimono! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...