Sunday 8 September 2013

NEW LOOK AUTUMN WINTER 2013 COLLECTION: MY FAVOURITES


I just love new collections, especially Autumn/Winter collections. So imagine how happy I was when I found new New Look collection on look.co.uk couple days ago. I can assure you, I was VERY happy.

My love for New Look started when their store was opened in my city. I hadn't known New Look before but when I  stepped into the store for the first time, I didn't want to leave. I just love their clothes, their designs but the most, I love their sales!

Back to the topic, new collection! I really love the style that Autumn brought this year. It's a little bit grunge mixed with rock mixed with checked print mixed with paisley print. I feel like... Autumn somehow knows what I like!

My favourite pieces which I chose from Look Magazine's favourites are:


Do you like this collection? 

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving a bit of New look clothing these days~ I usually find it quite difficult to find items that i like~ But there seems to be a few pieces of clothing that i have been eyeing up in their Autumn new season line! The dress is so pretty~

    Thanks for sharing~ Have a great day <3

    *- YingcBeauty-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like this collection, especially the textured crop top! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilted top! New Look does have some good finds x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and the earrings - gorgeous! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...