Friday 12 July 2013

LATELY I'VE BEEN LOVING: FESTIVAL FASHION



There's been a lot going on in the festival world lately, just as it is every summer and even though I don't really "do" festivals I'm totally in love with festival fashion. That's why I've spent a lot of time searching for clothes and accessories that I would choose for a summer festival. 

I think that jeans shorts are absolutely perfect for summer festivals. I chose Rose Print Black Denim Shorts from New Look and worn denim shorts from H&M. I also think that a nice floral playsuit can be a great substitution for a dress. The one I chose is Petites Floral Print playsuit from Miss Selfridge. I also picked one skirt. It's the Black and Red Floral Belted Skater Skirt I found in New Look. When it comes to crop tops I chose Truly Madly Deeply Daisy Cropped Tee from Urban Outfitters and Cream Aztec Print Hanky Hem Crop Top I found in New Look. When choosing bags I went for Across Body Bag With Cutout Detail found on asos.com, New Look's Pink and Orange Mini Woven Duffle Bag and found on Not On The High Street - Let The Good Times Roll' Tote Bag. What I thing might be even better idea than a normal bag is a rucksack. The one I chose is from River Island and it's called Pink Aztec Print Rucksack. As for boots I chose Steve Madden Brown Stud Aztec Print Cowboy Boots, also found in New Look and classic Hunter Boots.

What do you think about festival fashion? What would you choose to wear on a summer festival?

5 comments:

  1. Great picks, I really like the skirt with floral pattern and pink rucksack. The daisy crop top is goergous! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daisy crop top is something I would wear and never take off! Amazing picks, you've got a keen eye!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hunter wellies & the brown bag - gorgeous! Lovely post & really cute little blog!!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, Hunter Boots - definitely needed. Especially when you're going on a festival in UK or Poland. Everything you picked is pretty perfect and I would wear them all, but there's one thing we all need to think through when it comes to going on festivals - what do you want to do when you get there. For example - that Aztec Cowboy Boots are totally amazing (you know i love them, you know :D) but I would be scared to death wearing them when I actually would like to go on a concert, they just wouldn't survive it. The same goes to rucksacks, as comfortable as they are, one second and you don't have a wallet, not to mention how annoying is having a bouncing rucksack in front of your face, trust me ;P
    So when you have a 'day off' feel free to wear as fabulous things as you ever dreamed of, but when you're going on a concert beware that your clothes might never looked the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
    wholesale womens tops supplier

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...