Friday 30 August 2013

I WENT TO DRUGSTORE... AGAIN. | MINI HAUL


Yesterday I went to drugstore with my sister and while we were stepping in we started wondering when we started being more excited for the drugstore shopping than clothes shopping. We still don't know the answer but I think this whole blogging thing had its part in it. This time I bought six products, a hair mask, two nail polishes, a lipstick, a brow enhancer and a mascara.

REVLON COLORSTAY BROW ENHANCER: I've never seen this before so it was a totally spontaneous buy. I bought it in colour Light Brown/Champagne and I hope it will match perfectly, I think it should. I haven't tried it yet but I'm really excited to. It is dual-ended wand which includes tinted wax (softly colours and sets brows) and a highlighter (brightens the eye area).

RIMMEL SALON PRO NAIL POLISH IN NEW ROMANTIC: I've been wanting a pale pink nail polish for quite long now. I really love my H&M's Pink Macaroon (click) but unfortunately its quality isn't the highest. I really hope this one will be much much better.

MAYBELLINE COLOR RAMA NAIL POLISH:  White is another nail polish shade I've wanted for a really long time. I think it might be a little too late for buying white nail polish as I think it's more of a summery colour. But who cares, I love white mani so much I'm gonna rock it this autumn.

MAYBELLINE COLOR WHISPER: This lipstick is another spontaneous buy. Lately I find myself buying lipsticks every time I'm shopping. This has to stop as I obviously don't need that many lipsticks. Anyway, I love it! The colour I chose is called "Pink Possibilities" and I'm definitely going to get some other shades.

MAYBELLINE VOLUM' EXPRESS THE ROCKET WATERPROOF MASCARA: My sister has bough it some time ago and she hasn't stopped raving about it since. The only thing she doesn't like about it is that the regular formula sometimes smudges a little bit. That's why I got the waterproof formula. I've tried it today and it didn't smudge at all so I think I'm gonna like it very very much.

BIOELIXIRE ARGAN OIL HAIR MASK: I once did a post about Lee Stafford's Arganoil (click) and mostly what I wrote there was "it sucks". But I decided to give argan oil another chance but this one I chose it in a form of hair mask. It is supposed to thicken my hair and add shine. I can't wait to try it!

That's all for today's haul. Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

9 comments:

  1. oooh that hair mask looks good!

    Emma | masqueradebelle09.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought that argan oil mask recently and it's really god, hope you won't be disappointed! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh the revlon brow thing looks cool! x

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up that white polish earlier in the summer and was actually quite pleased with it for how inexpensive it was! Love to hear what you think of the brow pencil once you give it a go!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that line of Rimmel nail polish, I have one very similar they have a great brush and don't chip, think you'll love it!


    www.rosieengland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Rocket mascara, it makes my lashes so long and voluminous, but I wish I'd gotten the non-waterproof one. I sometimes have trouble removing it!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it already and I also had a little bit of trouble removing it. But I'd rather spend some more time removing it than have it smudged all over my eyes :) Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely haul! Can you please do a review on the hair mask when you have a chance to try it? I'm interested in getting it :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you get along with the Argan Oil? Primark do a hair mask one for £4 thats surprisingly good. Lovely little blog www.chester-gal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...