Tuesday 3 September 2013

MOTEL ROCKS DRESSES: MY FAVOURITES


As you can see in the picture above, my obsession with dresses continues. I tried not to overwhelm you with the amount of my favourites so I decided to pick top six and then realised all of them are dresses. So I even changed the name of this post as it was supposed to be just Motel Rocks favourites. Oh well... 

Motel Tally Zip Detail Skater Dress in Black - I chose this one because I love visible zips and mesh panels and these two combined, created a perfection. Imagine the dress without the zip or without mesh panels on sleeves. It would just be ehh. With both these details it's perfect. 

Motel Topi Tea Dress in Canton Night Print - You know I love floral print so when I saw another dress with such print, I just couldn't resist. I really love these puffed sleeves in this one as well. So adorable!

Motel Penny Babydoll Dress in Grey Wash Denim - I love how they combined a cute shape with a grunge fabric like wash denim. I think it looks really great!

Motel Dayzee Cap Sleeve Floral Lace Dress in Black - I think this one is actually my favourite of all six. I know we can already smell Autumn in the air and this is a classic summer dress but it's just so pretty I needed to include it here. I really love the low scoop neck.

Motel Betty Collared Dress in Floral Love - Yes, it's another flower print dress. But other than that I also really love its smock shape and the Peter Pan collar. 

Motel Verve Smock Dress in Blue Wash Denim - The last dress I've chosen is also made of wash denim fabric. I just really love the idea! And I think it would be the most perfect for Autumn out of all six dresses. 

Also, if you want to see the Autumn Season Motel Collection 2013 you can do it by clicking here.

What do you think of these dresses? Which one is your favourite? 

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

6 comments:

  1. I love the black lacy one it's amazing! They're all amazing though to be fair haha x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog! New follower :)

    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving them all but especially the black ones <3 xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I love these dresses! Love the first one and the 'blue wash denim' dress!

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would go for 1st, 4th and 6th one! The denim one, looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...