Wednesday 30 October 2013

THE PERFECT WHITE NAIL POLISH


I've been hunting for a good white nail polish for a really (REALLY) long time. I've tried many of them searching for one that would be opaque in two coats. To my surprise, it turned out to be very hard. And then finally, I found the Barry M nail paint in Matt White. I went to Superdrug and saw an offer 3 for 2 for all Barry M products and couldn't help but buy three Barry M nail polishes. One of them was of course Matt White.

It really is opaque in two coats, it stays on nails without any chips for about 5-7 days which for me is amazing. As for the shade it is a true white colour, not slightly grey or yellow one. It has a little bit of shine but I wouldn't say it's glossy, it's not matt either (even though the name could imply it). The only word that describes this nail polish decently is: PERFECT.


I definitely need to buy some more Barry M nail polishes! Have you ever tried Matt White?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

7 comments:

  1. I love white nails, but I've never been able to find a good one. Need to pick this up asap!
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white nails, going to have to try this now!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing, I definitely want to try it xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a white nail polish EVERYWHERE!
    Thanks for this post, I'm definitely going to try this one!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely need to try this! I only have one white nail polish and while it's decent, it's not amazing! x

    actuallyash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely clean and stylish loo and you can't go wrong with good old Barry M :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely want to try this nail polish! Thanks for the recommendation :)
    xx Caroline
    coffeeandcaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...