Friday 15 November 2013

NEW IN: 3 FOR 2 MINI HAUL


Last month there was a major offer in Superdrag so (because I'm me) I decided to buy some more stuff I don't really need... well, in practical terms of course. It wasn't a normal "3 for 2" offer as all make-up products were involved! This made me really happy because I got to choose from different brands. 

I posted about buying the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer before, as a part of my sister haul. As you can see in the picture, I've already been using it. The packaging is awful, all the black print stays on my hands when I use it but I can forgive Collection for that, because this concealer is amazing! Definitely one of the best I've used!


The next thing I bought as a part of that offer is a Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon. I know the shade looks nothing like watermelon, I would actually expect a watermelon nail polish to be red but I guess Barry M thinks otherwise. This nail polish is just perfect for the autumn (even though the name sounds really summery), don't you think?


The last thing I bought is the Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Midnight Glam. I haven't tried it on my eyes yet but when I did try it in the store on my hand it just didn't want to come off! I think it will be amazing! It's also waterproof so I have high expectations! As for the shade, it's black with a little glance of dark green. Or maybe that's just me who sees it because I really love dark green eyeshadows lately...


Have you ever tried any of these products? What did you think?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

7 comments:

  1. I never could say no to an offer :O) and you got some nice products - the Barry M nail polish is lovely and will be perfect for Christmas ;O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can resist a 3 for 2? Not me. The BarryM polish is a gorgeous colour. The waterproof eyeliner sounds great too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Barry M shade looks perfect for this time of year. I want to take advantage of the 3 for 2 so bad but I just had a Boots splurge so I'm trying to refrain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that concealer, it is my favourite!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Barry M formula's they use, the nail polish lasts for ages with a top coat on. I also have that concealer and 6 backups as well, I am obsessed, its a must have. No other concealer can compare with the collection one or with the price tag. Love this blog post.

    Paige Abigail xox
    http://paigeayarwoodx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barry M gelly nail polishes are meant to be wonderful! I haven't tried them myself but they're meant to be the best ones on the highstreet :) have fun with all your new products! The Collection concealer is also amazing!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard a lot of good things about the collection eyeshadow 'chubby sticks' :) x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...