Sunday 16 February 2014

MONTHLY TREAT: MY FIRST MAC LIPSTICK


This month I decided to treat myself with something I've wanted for a really really long time - a MAC lipstick. I've been actually wanting to get a lipstick called Crosswires as I think it would be a great every day coral shade but as it was sold out and I couldn't wait any longer I went for Speak Louder from the Cremesheen line. MAC describes this shade as "clean poppy blue pink" but I don't really see the blue undertone in it. For me it's a strong pink shade with a hint of coral. The Cremesheen formula is very soft. The lipstick is very pigmented, just one swipe and the it is opaque. What's also amazing about Speak Louder is that it is flashy enough to be worn on special occasions and light enough to be an everyday shade. I don't know if it's my favourite MAC formula as it's my first MAC lipstick but I definitely want to try some more, maybe more matte formulas. But the next one will for sure be Cremesheen Crosswires (or Ravishing...or both). 


What have you treated yourself with this month?
BLOGLOVIN' TUMBLR TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. Crosswires is on my wish list too! This is such a beautiful colour =) xx

    Sarah | Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip color is lovely! I've heard a lot of great things about it - I hope you enjoy it!

    Earlier this month I treated myself to my first order online from The Body Shop and got a handful of skincare goodies. I am so excited to try them all out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my first mac lipstick in 'plumful' for Christmas. It’s a gorgeous dark pinky red. The colour you picked looks really lovely too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...