Sunday 16 February 2014

SONGS OF THE WEEK


This week I've been going through my old music and found some perfect songs I'd totally forgotten about. I absolutely love them now and can't stop listening to them. The first one is "Brighter Than Sunshine" by Aqualung. You probably know this song as it is pretty popular but give it a listen anyway. The lyrics is just amazing. 


The next song is "Turn Me On" by Norah Jones, a song I've been obsessed with a couple of years ago. I still love it and know all the words. I could listen to Norah's voice in this song for days!



The last favourite song this week is "Love Don't Die" by The Fray. This one is not a song I've known before as I've heard it for the first time in one of The Vampire Diaries episodes about two week ago and totally fell in love with it! It's so happy and makes me want to dance! This is exactly the kind of music I like!


What have you been listening to this week?
BLOGLOVIN' TUMBLR TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I'd completely forgotten about that Aqualung song! I used to love it! It reminds me of the film, 'A Lot Like Love,' which used to be one of my favourites! xx

    Sarah Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...