Monday 17 March 2014

PRIMARK SS14: EVEN MORE FAVOURTIES

high waist acid wash shorts | mint and gold arrow necklace | tailored playsuit | pink crepe midi skirt | asymmetric crepe wrap skirt | fan spike necklace
I know I've already posted some of my Primark SS14 collection favourites (you can see them here) but I am going to do this one more time. The collection is enormous so obviously I couldn't fit all of my favourites in just one post. And you know I do love Primark clothes. This Spring Summer 2014 collection is everything I would expect from it to be. It's girly, colourful and fresh! Just what I love wearing during spring and summer. I'm also in love with the jewellery, I especially love that mint and gold arrow necklace! 
What do you think of Primark's SS14 collection? Have you already picked up some essentials?
BLOGLOVIN' TUMBLR TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. I would pinpoint which of these things I love but it's quicker to just say all of it! My favourite is that lovely playsuit though, must get my hands on that
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...