Monday 24 March 2014

TUMBLR INSPIRATIONS: HOME

photo credits: x x x x 
For now I live in a rented flat with my sister and two other friends while going back to my hometown, where my parents live, for the weekends. But there have been some conversations about buying a new flat for me and my sister recently. This will definitely not happen this year but it made me start thinking about what I would like this new place to look like. And what's better for searching for inspirations than Tumblr? Nothing, I know. 

I really want the apartment to be white and spacious, with big windows, necessarily. Wooden floors are also a must have for me. Tumblr made me realise I need a big desk for my workplace so I could a) be more organised and b) store my make up more easily because who knows how big my collection will be in a year. Another thing I need is big white bookcase. I'm already collecting books so I have "something" to place in that enormous bookcase. The last thing that MUST be in my future home is a SMEG refrigerator. Mint or pink, I don't care but it has to find its place in my kitchen one day.  
What would you like your new home to look like?
BLOGLOVIN' INSTAGRAM TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. That smog fridge is a dream. I spend hours on tumblr perving on interior.

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my dream home decor! :)

    www.nootsoskinnygenes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...