Sunday 28 July 2013

SONGS OF THE WEEK

If you've been here long enough you know what Sunday means. It means I'm making a "Songs Of The Week" post as I really love sharing songs that I love with you.

I have to admit, I'm still into old songs. I was into them before and now, after watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's" I'm obsessed. But don't worry, I tried to control myself and only two out of four songs are oldies, not bad. The first one is called "At Last" and it's by a lovely woman Etta James. It was released in 1960.


Next oldie this week is a song by Aretha Franklin. I couldn't decide which one to choose as I've been loving many of her songs lately. After listening to all of them I finally chose the one. It's called (Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone. I just love the rhythm of this song as it always make me want to dance!


Going a little bit closer into the present, the next song I chose for this week's post is Out Of Reach by Gabrielle. Now if you've watched Bridget Jones's Diary I assure you, you know this song. I'm not really sure why but I love listening to this song while travelling.


OK, now we're back to the present... well almost as the next song was released in 2008. Doesn't seem that long ago? Well, it was five years ago! I will never understand why time flies by so quickly. Anyway, lately I've been listening to McFly a lot and that's probably because I'll be seeing them in less than two months for the second time in my life! So here's my lately favourite McFly's song - POV and my favourite version of it - live. 



I hope you liked at least one of these songs! Tell me what you are listening to lately! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...