Monday 26 August 2013

PULL & BEAR NEW COLLECTION: MY FAVOURITES

You know why I love August so much (besides the weather and amount of free time)? Because of all the new autumn/winter collections that are all over the Internet. Some are better, some are worse but I'm always excited to see new trends. I've already made a post about new Primark collection and now it's time for Pull & Bear. 

I think what I need to mention in the beginning is that I'm not the biggest fan of Pull & Bear. Sometimes, when I'm shopping I don't even step into the store. BUT from now on I'm gonna be the regular visitor because this new collection is A M A Z I N G.

There's a lot of grunge, a little bit of punk, some rock and some sport-ish essentials. The collection includes everything that will be "in" this autumn. There are many skinny pants, a lot of patterned skirts and a lot of cool printed t-shirts. There are almost no garish colours, all colours are soft and well... autumn-ish. What I also love about this collection is that most of the pieces can be mixed and combined together into different outfits.

My favourties from Pull & Bear Autumn Winter 2013/2014 collection:


What do you think about Pull & Bear's new collection?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

11 comments:

  1. this collection really is amazing, I love the polaroid t-shirt, amazing! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really looked at Pull and Bear before, but that collection looks gorgeous! Loving the yellow skirt!

    www.northernskybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that yellow skirt! That will be in my wardrobe post haste!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh myyy that yellow wrap over skirt is amazing! I've seen one similar on pinterest and I just loveee it! I just ordered a similar one in cream from Ebay for £7.00 haha! Bargain! Love these kind of posts.

    Lots of love, Em xx


    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Em said - OH MY, these pieces are stunning! I especially love the shirts and that boots. Oh my, I hear them calling me - buy me buy me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is gorgeous! I love dresses like that x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Justine, I am absolutely in love with that dress. Such beautiful colours and print. It's gorgeous!

    Sofie x
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohmygosh i love everything about this! i kept looking at each item being like "ooh i like that, oh i'd wear that too!" at first i fell in love with the dress and then the polaroid shirt and the yellow skirt... ahh, this is gonna become a problem! i'm too excited for fall collections to come out right now :P

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pull & bear so much as well, I am moving to london in 2 weeks and one of the things I am most excited for is that I will be near a pull & bear. its a problem but its fine! Lovely post darling xx
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Polaroid Tee is really cute. I've just had a full on snoop around your blog & love it.
    New follower :)
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...