Tuesday 10 September 2013

CELEBRITY STYLE: ALEXA CHUNG


Alexa Chung is a British TV presenter, model and editor at British Vogue. As her whole life is connected with fashion, she definitely knows how to dress up. I absolutely adore her style and if someone made me choose one style I could wear for the rest of my life, it would be Alexa Chung's. She really likes to mix casual style with vintage finds and designer clothes.


Alexa is quite tall which means she almost doesn't wear heels. I'm very fine with that as I don't really like wearing heels. Her outfits mostly look very comfortable, like in the first picture, where she's wearing dungarees. I think Alexa looks amazing in mini dresses, I especially like her in the daisy dress in the third picture, just perfect!


I feel like even if I had all of her outfits I wouldn't look half as good as she does. She has just the best body for such clothes. I'm totally jealous of her long legs. She looks perfect in skinny jeans and denim shorts. My favourite outfit of all eight I presented above is probably the "festival" one where she's wearing Hunter boots and the greatest hat I've ever seen.

Which one of Alexa's outfits is your favourite? Do you like her style?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

3 comments:

  1. I adore her style too, definitely agree she always looks comfy which makes it even more appealing! My favourite is the top right with the skinny jeans and nautical top. Such a casual look but she makes it amazing! Love style crush posts :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, you have a lovely writing style...
    I cannot stand her style, but your post was amazing ;)

    Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She always looks so fresh and comfy, don't know how she does that! I would also pick the festival look as my favourite, and the floral dress one as a next one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...