Sunday 15 September 2013

LIFE LATELY: LETTERKENNY LOVE

I'M IN IRELAND! On 5th of September I finally arrived to Letterkenny in Ireland and I'm going to stay here for five months! I've been here for one week already and I love it even though it's quite a small town and there's not much to do really. But Penneys here, so I'm happy. 
If you're wondering what's going on with those nails, before leaving to Ireland I decided to paint my nails white. But then I found some old "nail tattoos" which I once bought with a stupid magazine and that's how I ended up with bunch of smiley faces and even Justin Bieber's face on my nails. Don't worry, Bieber stayed there only for 5 minutes...

Letterkenny is a great place for sightseeing (and shopping). There are some amazing places and those views are just uh-mazing! I've probably walked about 50 kilometres during last week (I'm not exaggerating) but it's been totally worth it! 


amazing view | happy nails! | Letterkenny map
warm socks and hot tea | I found Boots! WIN | JB nails


the front of St. Eunan's Cathedral | me loving Lettekenny views | the sky
the middle og nowhere | Polestar monument | the back of the Cathedral

So, my life lately consisted mostly of sightseeing and shopping! What have you been up to?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

4 comments:

  1. I love Ireland! Hope you have a great time. x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Ireland! I hope your enjoy you're time here! There are some gorgeous places to visit :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so lovely, can't wait to be there! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Ireland but I hope to go one day. Hope you have a great time there, I love your nails by the way! Some of the stamps are really cute
    xx
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...