Tuesday 24 September 2013

RANDOM MEEMEE WISHLIST

Before I get into the awesomeness of meemee.com I want to say a big I'M SORRY for not posting much lately. Unfortunately the university classes has already started so I have a lot less time for blogging and I've been in London for four days last week so I was pretty busy. Anyway, back to the main topic: MeeMee, how awesome is this brand?!

I've only found out about MeeMee about a month ago. I don't even remember how but the moment I entered their site, I fell in love. Their clothes are so amazing, especially skirts and dresses. You have no idea how much time I've spent on their website looking at all of these pretty clothes and thinking "I WANT I WANT I WANT". So for now, I've made a cheeky little random wishlist.

As for tops, I chose two. The first one, ZIG ZAG PRINTED TEE, got me because of it's amazing print! I love wearing black and white clothes and a print like that makes a t-shirt look far more interesting! Another top I picked is a BLURRED DITSY SHIRT. I think it's great for layering during autumn and I would definitely wear it a lot! As for dresses I chose a RAINBOW FLOWER SHIFT DRESS. I'm totally obsessed with dress shaped like this one lately. It looks so comfortable, doesn't it? I just want to wear it! Another dress is a TWEED OUT SKATER DRESS which I think is a perfect autumn dress! The last group of clothes I want to show you includes three... well, two and a half skirts. The first one is called HOLY CHECK SKATER SKIRT and it's just the best shaped skirt I have seen in a long time. It's so... big! I have no idea what I would wear it with but I'd have to work something out, it's THAT pretty. The next one is a ARCHITECT PU SKIRT. It has an amazing embroidery print, high waist and zip details. What more can a person want from a skirt? Absolutely nothing. The last thing I chose for this post is neither a skirt, neither shorts. It's... BEST OF BOTH SHORTS, skirt in the front, shorts in the back. Some people call is a "skort". I think it's a great idea and looks absolutely stunning! I also really love the colour of it!

Do you like MeeMee? Which piece is your favourite?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

5 comments:

  1. ARCHITECT PU SKIRT is definitely my favourite, looks amazing xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white skirt <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pieces! I haven't heard of that brand before but I will definitely check it out!

    lanalovesxxblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I've already fallen in love with it! I love the layout - so simple yet beautiful. Your posts are also amazing :-) And I have to say I love that skirt on the top row.. perfect for fall!

    & I followed you on GFC & bloglovin and I'd love if you had some time to check out my blog. :-)


    xx, tarulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything on here's so lovely! That grey dress is gorgeous! x


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...