Sunday 13 October 2013

POSSESSION OBSESSION: ASOS SCALLOP EDGE BAGS


Since I saw the ASOS Satchel Bag With Scallop Bar Detail somewhere (unfortunately the colour shown above is not available on Asos anymore) I've been totally obsessed with bags that have some scallop details. I think a bag like that would totally fit my style! For me it's a definite must have! I just love how girly they look! My favourite (other the non-existing-on-asos one) is an ASOS Leather Scallop Edge Shopper. I think a smooth leather like that makes this bag look really chic! It would be a perfect school bag as it's very spacious and has a shoulder strap. I also really like these two ASOS Clutch Bags With Scallop Flap, especially the black and white one. I think they would be more than great for a night out. They're very simple but I think the scallop edge can easily catch anybody's eye. Other bags I really like are: ASOS Large Satchel Bag With Scallop Trim And Front Buckles and ASOS Satchel Bag With Scallop Trim And Front Straps. I'm totally in love with all of these bags!

What do you think of them?


Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable!
    Jennifer
    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in lobe withe the one in the lower left corner xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with scallop edges!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog :) xx
    Brunette in Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the black and white one! Always a fan of monochrome
    xxx
    Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...