Wednesday 20 November 2013

LIFE IN PICTURES: IRISH WEST COAST


You never have a full Irish experience until you see the coast. I truly think that beaches and ocean are the most amazing things in Ireland. I actually didn't know what to expect when I decided to go to see the Irish West Coast and I think that's why I liked this trip so much. I went with most of Erasmus students to see the West Coast, the city of Donegal (well... "city") and a harbour last Saturday. At first I wasn't really happy with this trip as it was raining all the time (Irish weather for the win!) but then, when I saw the beach and the Atlantic Ocean - I was sold. And I also ate the most delicious Dairy Milk chocolate ever so I think I can label this day as one of the best in my life. 

What have you been up to lately? 


Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

2 comments:

  1. oh, it looks beautiful, I wish I could go there! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a chance you should check out the Antrim coast! It's gorgeous :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...