Saturday 30 November 2013

SONG OF THE WEEK: "PIANO MAN" BY BILLY JOEL


I've been crazy about old songs for quite a long time now but last week the real craziness happened. I've found Billy Joel. I feel so ashamed and sad that I didn't know his music before but I am so glad I know it now. I found out about him because of Glee. If you watch Glee, you know that one of their latest episode which was called "Movin' Out" was a tribute to Billy Joel and during the whole episode only his songs were played. I didn't know what to expect but I fell in love with all of the songs and now I can;t stop listening to them!

My favourite Billy Joel's song is called "Piano Man". The song is written from the point of view of a man playing the piano in a bar. The lyrics are amazing! Just have a listen:



What do you think?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...