Thursday 2 January 2014

HELLO TWENTY FOURTEEN | NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

2014 has arrived. Crazy, I know. I still can't believe it's already 2014. The time needs to slow down. Anyway, for me the beginning of a New Year is always a good opportunity to reflect a little and think about my life and of course make some of those famous New Year's Resolutions. I've made seven and I think that's a quite big amount of things to focus on over the year. I hope I'll manage to keep them as long as possible.

TAKE MORE PICTURES AND RECORD MORE VIDEOS: I've had the same resolution in 2013 and it went well, I surely took more pictures than earlier but still not enough. I'd also like to record more short videos and watch them all during New Year's Eve. This sounds like fun!

TAKE CARE OF MY BODY: I really want to focus on eating healthy and getting fit this year. I've done it for last month and I've loved it. I really do feel better, physically and mentally! I want to become a full-time runner. I'm very excited to see how that goes.

WORRY LESS AND DON'T EXPECT: I always seem to worry a lot, especially about things I shouldn't care about at all or that are totally out of my control. I really want to worry less. I'd also like to expect less. Every time something big is about to happen in my life, I tend to think about what's going to happen, then get my hopes up and end up being disappointed. This has to stop.

READ MORE: I love reading, I really do but lately it's been very hard for me to find time for that. I really want to read more books in 2014. I think I should set a goal, let's say 20 books in a year. For a slow reader like me, this is a challenge!

GET ORGANISED: Being organised is definitely something I'm not got at. My make-up collection, my wardrobe, my books, my college notes, my socks, my blogging schedule, my life - it all needs to be organised. I'll try my best!

GET A TATTOO: Now this is something different. I've been wanting a tattoo for a very long time. I know exactly what kind of tattoo I want and where I want it but I'm still a little scared of the actual process of getting it. I really hope I can finally do it in 2014!

TRY NEW THINGS: Whether it's some kind of weird sea food, going for a road trip or getting a tattoo (looks like I can keep two resolutions at once) I really want to try something new in my life. I'm very excited to see what 2014 brings!

What are your New Year's resolutions?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same when something big is about to happen haha x
    Check out my MAC giveaway!
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing goals and hope you accomplish them! I really want to try new things this year too!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...