Friday 14 March 2014

POSSESSION OBSESSION: CUTE COLLAR DRESSES

You may or may not already know that I am a dress addict. I love wearing them, buying them, looking at them. I love everything about them. One of the things I also love about dresses are cute collars. I've actually realised that I don't have a collar dress in my wardrobe and as this definitely need to change I decided to do a little investigation as to where can I buy the best ones. 

Lucero Flower Print Collared Skater Dress | Missguided
Great shape of a dress connected with a great print. Everything a person like me needs for the spring. The white Peter Pan collar makes it all even better! It's cute and classy but will also look amazing with black leather jacket and biker boots. 

Motel Beatrix Collar Shift Dress in Leopard  | Motel Rocks
The next dress is a little bit more wild as it comes in a leopard print. For me, leopard is a very risky print as it is very easy to make it look trashy. Fortunately though, this dress look nothing like that. The contrast collar and cute little buttons in the front make the dress look very vintage and chic. 

Motel Lourdes Lace Collared Dress in Black | Motel Rocks
Unfortunately now out of stock little black dress looks stunning with a small lace white collar. Despite it's formal colors and lace fabric it's smock shape makes it a bit more casual. I love wearing black therefore I would definitely feel comfortable in such dress. I'd just put on some flat shoes and I'd be good to go!

Burgundy Skater Dress With Contrast Collar | Glamorous
This dress is a little bit more formal than the others. It also comes in black and dark blue so believe me when I say that this shade is the least formal of them all. Although it's good to have one or two dresses like that. It is also very girly so it would look perfect with plain black flats. 

Blue Check Contrast Collar Skater Dress | River Island
This dress might look more like an autumn dress but I'm pretty sure it'll look just as good during spring days. I love the little white collar but what I love even more is the shape of the dress. It's more flattering than most of skater dresses as the waist is a little bit lower than normally, which makes the person wearing it look slimmer. I definitely dig that!

Do you like collar dresses? Which one do you like the most?
BLOGLOVIN' TUMBLR TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. love!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...