Sunday 18 August 2013

FOCUS ON: CAMI TOPS


I know summer is nearly over but we still have couple of days (maybe even weeks), right? At least I hope so. I think cami tops have been a real blast this year and I am totally not surprised. They are perfect for the summer! They're weightless, a little baggy, look good with everything and on anyone.
I love how differentiated can cami tops be. Some of them are normal length, some are cropped, some are just black and white, some are neon, some are plain and some are printed, some are one layered, some are two layered, some are see through, some are not. Some of them even have a little peplum, mesh panel, frill or cute little buttons.
They look great with jeans shorts, three quarters length trousers, long trousers and even with skirts, even high-waisted skirts as such tops can easily be tucked into them. I just can't stop raving about how awesome they are but I think I'm gonna have to as I don't want to bore you to death.


What do you think of cami tops? Have you been rocking them this summer?

3 comments:

  1. cami tops are amazing, I love how they look good with everything! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the River Island cami tops because the back is slightly elasticated making them fit really well! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much. I even carry them into the fall by putting a cardigan on top. I just can't seem to stop wearing them because, like you said, they are so comfortable and easy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...