1. Gianina Contrast Leather Textured Dress, a skater black dress in a classic shape with a textured knit bodice and wet look skirt. I think it's perfect for a night out with friends. The wet look gives the dress a little more glamour rock style.
2. Taiga Wet Look Panel Tee, a t-shirt with black and wet look stripes. A tee like that combined with jeans shorts gives the outfit more grunge look.
3. Lakota Leather Front Tee, casual in the back, party in the front. A t-shirt with wet look front which changes a normal black t-shirt into something more chic, something I would wear for a night out.
4. Skater Skirt In Wet Look, a skirt that proves that wet look doesn't always have to be black. This red skater skirt together with black leather jacket and ankle boots make the perfect outfit.
5. Henah Leather Detail Top, a casual top featuring wet look detail to sleeves and pocket. I think such top can really make a normal, casual outfit look more rock-ish and glam.
These are only five things I chose for this post but I've found many many more in the Internet (thank you Internet and online shops for existing) so if you like this trend just type "wet look" wherever you are and they'll be there. So what do you think of this "wet look" trend?