Sunday 3 November 2013

SONG OF THE WEEK: MCFLY - LOVE IS ON THE RADIO

Today I woke up to the biggest surprise ever - new McFly music video. I have to admit, I didn't expect it at all! I've known the song for quite a long time (I saw them play it live in September) and even though I really love the song, the music video is sooooo much better. It really shows true McFly boys. Whether you like McFly or not, whether you know them or not, watch it! You won't regret. It's so funny! (Oh and yes, Dougie's licking the hammer Miley style.)



What do you think?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

2 comments:

  1. this is a great video! Dougie's the best xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa i love this video. They're just so much fun.. Also, Tom, looking good 10 years on!!
    Bumble Speaks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...