Sunday 5 January 2014

SONG OF THE WEEK: "BATTLEFIELD" BY LEA MICHELE


Some of you may know that Lea Michele, who plays Rachel, my favourite character in one of my favourite TV series "Glee", is releasing an album called "Louder" this year. So far she's released two of her songs, Cannonball and Battlefield.

Battlefield is a sad ballad about the end of a relationship. I'm totally in love with it! I honestly can't stop listening. Her voice is so amazing and so addictive. I'm very proud of Lea, I think the album is going to be big! This is exactly what I've expected to hear from her. I've shown this song to couple of my friends and they've all loved it, so I'm pretty sure you will too!

What do you think?

Thanks for being here! Follow me on bloglovin'!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful song! I haven't watched Glee since the second season. I just don't watch television anymore (Hello YouTube) I didn't realise she was releasing her own album! I'll definalty have to keep an eye out for this and other songs she releases :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her songs and I'm so excited for her album and she is my favorite character too!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...